CAREERS AT PRIME NEW YORK
Prime NYC is a young and dynamic company looking for motivated professionals who have the basic skills to succeed in real estate. If you have the tools, we can teach you the rest. Prime NYC offers an immersion program which prepares agents for the everyday grind of a salesperson. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who can fit in the energetic office environment at Prime NYC.
To schedule an interview at PRIME NYC, Contact Eric Hantman at 212-253-9595 or Email us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Estate Internship
Job Title: Intern with room for growth
Prime NYC is a boutique residential real estate group that is dedicated to personal attention. There are many opportunities in real estate, and our job is to find the perfect fit for our clients. We are a team of dynamic young professionals with over 20 years of experience and a vast knowledge of the Manhattan and Brooklyn inventory.
Prime NYC is looking for motivated intern(s) to assist with all aspects of the brokerage. This is an opportunity to get hands on experience in the real estate investment and brokerage industry.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Contact property owners for prospective deal flow
- Perform full range of due diligence on prospective properties
- Maintain relationships with potential investors
- Assist Sales agents in preparing show sheets for open houses
- Design advertisements and floorplans for sales agents to advertise online
- Do thorough listings searches and prepare appointments for sales agents on staff
- Paperwork for board packages
- Accumulating listings for the office from management companies and landlords
- No prior real estate experience necessary
- Candidate should have good personal skills, be organized, self-starter, motivated, and a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Desire to learn about the real estate development market;
- Diligent worker and team player; Personable and intelligent; Punctual, hard-working with strong attention to detail.
Position Type: Internship â€“ flexible hours and work schedule
Application Process: Please send resume (and/or cover letter) to email@example.com No phone calls please.
Start Date: Immediate